Jodie teaches Teacher Training sessions in New York City and throughout the US and Europe every year. Please see below for details and check back for the latest schedule.
Teacher Training Schedule:
April 1st – June 26th 2017: Weekend Format 200hr
July 10th – August 4th, 2017: 4-week Intensive 200 hr
August 2017-Februaury 2018 300hr Professional Program
Transform Your Practice
Gain a deeper understanding of the many layers of yoga and advance your practice, develop confidence, and find your voice.
Whether you want to deepen your practice or teach yoga, this foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience. For those who want to teach, our comprehensive teacher training program is the gold standard and will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
What You’ll Learn
- Foundational yoga postures: proper alignment, benefits and potential risks
- Principles of anatomy
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of the postures
- An introduction into subtle body, Ayurveda and meditation
- Hands on adjustments
- How to observe and see bodies
- The art of the voice
- The science and art of sequencing a yoga class
- Confidence though practice teaching
For more information or to register: